What can be guessed by the title this course will discuss the manners and required character of the bearers of the Quran and its people, i.e. those who believe in it and then recite, preserve or follow it, thus including all Muslims in general. Most of the material is of two types (1) quotations from the Quran, Sunnah and words of the companions and the salaf, and (2) admonitions composed by the author, by which he addresses the reader directly, guiding him to the balanced path, relying on the quotations for support.
1. Virtues of the Quran.
2. The virtues of the bearers of the Quran.
3. Virtues of the one who learns the Quran and teaches it.
4. Virtues of gathering in the mosque to study the Quran.
5. Mention of the etiquettes of the People of the Quran.
6. The traits of those who recite the Quran without intending the pleasure of Allah.
7. Etiquettes of the teacher when he sits to teach for the sake of Allah.
8. Mention of the manners of the one who learns the Quran from a teacher.
9. Manners of the reciter of the Quran, that it do not befit them to ignore
10. Reciting with a beautiful tone.
Starting from April 4th, every Saturday at 1 PM EST.
Step 1: Register →
Step 2: Pay for Course →